Sunday, March 13, 2016

CCCQ Block 17

Just a quick post this week.  This week's block is Block 17, Andrew Criswell Gibson, one of the bride's male cousins. 







There are nearly as many men's names as women's names in the Chester Criswell quilt, I assume that women still did most of the sewing and quilting.





This is a quick post because I am flying to the USA in two days time.  I am traveling with a few family members to a memorial service (which is sad) but we will be staying with cousins (which is fantastic). So, no block next week because I won't be around but there should be a block the following week along with the Easter bunny.

Back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.