Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 CCCQ Revisited - Block One


Happy New Year - I hope some of your wishes come true in 2016.





Today is the start of the Chester Criswell Quilt Revisited Quilt-A-Long. Jane Wilson's Block 1 is the first one to revisit.  Each week one of the CCCQ blocks will be featured, and you can quilt along or just admire everyone's progress.

If you don't have the pattern you can download it from the Two Bits Patches website.

You can visit the Chester Criswell Quilt Pinterest board, I've pinned pictures of blocks that were made three and a half years ago when the first block of the month began.

You can view three blog posts from 2012 when it all began:

I finished my project for December, so I can start something new. Excellent!


Inspired by 19th century Ohio sampler quilts




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon for linking to my blog, it was a long time ago that we started on our CCCQ adventure. I have changed a couple of things since that tutorial, I no longer use silk thread for applique I now use fine cotton either Superior or Aurifil (#50) and I tend to use the Frixion pens. I hope you get lots of newbies and returnees to make this wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your sampler quilt is a little beauty.. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.