Thursday, January 29, 2015

On Your Mark, Get Set, ....

Mary McDowell's block was January's Block.

CCCQ Block 28 Mary McDowell

Now January is nearly finished and February is the day after tomorrow.  Block 29 is in the gates and ready to sprint through the ether to lucky computers.

I have been thinking about projects for 2015.  I could finish UFOs but that seems too boring.  The last block for the Chester Criswell Quilt will be released in June so this project will be complete (apart from quilting...) I have spent three years in the 1850s and am ready for a new decade. I am working on a special something, I don't want to give too much away, but I will leave you with some clues.  Ready?









3 comments:

  1. I am always excited for the new block to be unveiled! And, now to think you have something else up your sleeve it fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Again! I am missing seeing others blocks for the last few blocks since this. What is the fancy little app. that you use for people to post their blocks so we can see? It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All fixed now Wanda - I didn't realise it had been such a long time between sharing posts.

      Delete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.