Thursday, September 18, 2014

Photos of Alice's Oak Leaf ~ CCCQ 24

A work in progress, but the end is in sight.



If you look carefully you will find next month's block.  Block 25 will be ready for the 1st October.




Alice's Oak Leaf has been a popular pattern.  When you finish, why not share your photo?  You can link up your blog post below, or send me an attachment and I'll add it to this post.


1. Write your blog post. Publish it on your blog.
2. Copy the link of the specific blog post. This is not just the link to your blog itself (www.chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com), but the link to the specific post: (http://chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/hows-it-going.html)
3. Click the blue link up button below and paste your link into the box.



2 comments:

  1. It's great to see all of the blocks coming together. I spy #25, I've been waiting and looking forward to that design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought some green fabric for this quilt since I wanted more variety than the same 2-3 greens in all my blocks. The upcoming block is the first block that caught my eye in this post - before I read the post - I was admiring the photo. I was thinking....I really like that block, where did it come from? It is not in my quilt :( LOL! My new green will be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.