Thursday, May 22, 2014

Photos of Block 21

Block 21 was nice and easy, I've finishing quilting it now.  I decided to Quilt As You Go for this quilt.  The hand quilting is quite enjoyable when you are only doing one block at a time.




My Windows XP home computer did not survive long after the customer support for XP finished.  I have been using my laptop while I was waiting a brand new computer to be installed at work, so the work computer could be retired to home.  Now when I need a photo to upload I need to think, where is it?  Is it on the old computer, the backup external hard drive, the laptop, the new computer or still in the camera?  It's in the camera, good, now where is my photo software......?

Hopefully you can find some photos to share.

1. Write your blog post. Publish it on your blog.
2. Copy the link of the specific blog post. This is not just the link to your blog itself (www.chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com), but the link to the specific post: (http://chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/hows-it-going.html)
3. Click the blue link up button below and paste your link into the box.



1 comment:

  1. Love your fabric in this sweet block. It was nice and easy to sew this one, does this mean we're in for a difficult time next month??

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.