Friday, November 1, 2013

Block 15 and a Winner

Block 15 Alice McClellan

Block 15 is available at www.twobitspatches.com. It's a fun block and not too hard.  I've called it Oak Leaf Pinwheel.






There were a lot of buttons in the jar - 253 buttons in fact.  Sandy O is the winner of the Second Year patterns, well done Sandy.  You have one week in get in touch with me.  (Your Blogger profile is set to 'do not show email', so I can't get in touch with you.)  To everyone else, thank you for your guess, better luck in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, I am happy to have completed my block #14 and ready do #15. I am still working on #13. It is taking awhile and so I have worked on the smaller blocks at the same time to gain a sense of accomplishment. I hope to see others completed blocks. I like it when they link to your site. It is an inspiration! Enjoying the historical quilting journey ~ Wanda

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.